Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jesus Loves You

Not long ago when I was in need of hearing from God, he spoke clear as ever. You need to know that I've been wearing these rubber band/bracelets with the sayings on them just to give myself a reminder of positive things. So lately, I'm always wearing one... And, on a day when I needed to hear from God, I visited a friend's house in which I have not visited for months on end. We talked out in the yard and I ended up walking across their grass and I walked past one of those rubber bands like I've been wearing. I reached down to pick it up just to hand it to my friend so they didn't run over it with the mower. I flipped the band over and it read "Jesus Loves You." God doesn't miss the details. During a time when I'm wearing the rubber bands for positive reminders, God speaks clear as ever through a band I found in the middle of someone's yard that read "Jesus Loves You!" He loves you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment