Saturday, August 15, 2009

Team


1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

There's nothing like a team effort. I love the concept of being on a great team. I enjoy the planning and execution of accomplishing a goal together with great people. Today, I'm feeling thankful for the team of people God as allowed me to partner with here in Mansfield. There are greater things yet to come and I'm excited to be apart of the big picture God is painting in Richland County on beyond!

To our launch team - You are awesome!!! To our supporters of VeloCity Church - You're a major blessing and I love you! Together we will stand firm, and continue to stand.

Speaking of Team: I watched "We Are Marshal" last night... I'm pumped! Great movie, great story of faith, prayer, and planning - and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment