Thursday, August 27, 2009

Press The Pace

I have two great paces to keep up with...


1. I have to stay on pace with knowing and growing with my kids and Krista. I love my kids, I love Krista. I want to keep pace with my growing kids and loving wife.

2. Pastoring our church is much fun and I enjoy it; I want to be sure to keep pace with what God is doing in all of our lives.

Find a challenge. Set your pace for the challenge ahead. At times, you'll need to press through the pace in order to swat the winners tape. In other words; chase hard, stay focused, don't trip, don't quit, slow if you must, but press on regardless.

I can only dream of winning a swim meet or marathon, but it's a good dream when I do! Find something that's challenging for you to attempt, then attempt it and finish it. In the end; win, lose, or draw, celebrate finishing strong at your own pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment