Monday, December 19, 2011

The Bible in a Year


I started listening to the Bible two days ago with the intention of reading/listening to the Bible in a year. I think this year I'll listen through the Bible starting in Genesis and read chapter by chapter until I reach Revelation. There are different plans and guidelines that help you read through the Bible in a year; choose one that best suits you and start today. It's a great learning experience for the whole year! Read it and live it everyday - good luck and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. There is a great Ap @ the Android Market called "Bible.is" I opted for it when I found out YouVerse wasn't available for Android yet. You can read and listen at the same time. I read tons more at a time when I can listen to it too.

    And since it's on my phone, it's portable and always handy. In line at the DMV? Waiting for the newest 3D movie to start? Need some encouragement before bedtime? It's awesome.


    (Sorry, didn't mean to make a commercial -- but when you find something great . . . right?!)

    ReplyDelete