Monday, January 3, 2011

Believe It

In a prayer time the other day I was near speechless; the only thing I remember saying was "God, I still believe in you." I went to the church the next day and didn't take my church key with me so I sat in the parking lot waiting of the rest of the team. I flipped the radio on and immediately Jeremy Camp began singing "I Still Believe." I thought that was cool enough. Then, later that morning I felt God speaking to me "Tom, I still believe in you!" I do believe in God, but there was something overwhelmingly awesome about knowing that God wanted to be sure that I heard Him speaking to me saying that He still believes in me. What a great way to start the new year. And for you, there is no doubt in my mind, the maker of heaven and Earth, your maker, your friend, the one who died for you, - Jesus still believes in you no matter what you think He thinks! He loves you, He still believes in you; and He should, He made you and will continue the good work that He started in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment