Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lesson Learned

I've been asking God to make things clear to me recently. I love the catch phrases He's been giving me to keep it clear and simple. See if this helps you: "I need to let go of frustrations I have with some people, and others I need to let it fester." Here's the Case: I had a reservation about something today. But I played it off as myself being to critical. Wrong: in my heart I knew there was reason for my gut check. Thankfully, as I'm learning slow but sure, God has been surrounding me with some armor bearers that help protect. For your sake: give everyone the benefit of the doubt, don't leave them unattended. The Point: Follow your intuition until the coast is clear. Evaluate the circumstance with prayer and fasting and proceed from there; slow but sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment